Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

@Jeff Lerner @Matt M My VMP box arrived over the weekend minus the 2 Chets. I had already asked CS and they said to wait 7 days and I should receive tracking, but I have not seen anything yet and its been more than a week. Have either of you had tracking? I have seen a few people already receiving theirs.
No. No tracking for Cash or Chet.

@Jeff Lerner @Matt M My VMP box arrived over the weekend minus the 2 Chets. I had already asked CS and they said to wait 7 days and I should receive tracking, but I have not seen anything yet and its been more than a week. Have either of you had tracking? I have seen a few people already receiving theirs.
I received tracking after using the chat feature, they then "released" these two. Pretty sure they should have been "released" when the month turned over. :ROFLMAO:

This is highly irregular for VMP. It's shipping and communication is usually absolutely bang on.

Highly irregular!

Box arrived! Johnny Cash is good overall. There was some pops near the end of side A that gave me some flashbacks to the problems I had a few months ago with Billie Holiday, but even if they don't come out with a couple of cleanings, it's not THAT bad and isn't as noticeable as it was with Billie (which was a quieter record overall).

Also in the box: Monk's Palo Alto that I scored in one of the recent random restocks. Haven't opened it yet and I don't usually care much what the exact number is for limited releases, but this copy was number 5. It's not 1, but still, a single digit is pretty cool.

Lastly I got PinkSiifu's Records & Tapes. Some great RVA-tinged hip hop and at a good price for a double LP. Surprised it hasn't sold out, don't sleep on it, y'all.

Back