Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

In some ways aren’t we all his children?
This isn’t at you, TLK. You know I lurve you!

Just wanted to remind everyone that either wasn’t around then or doesn’t recall all the things that… and I’m speaking with my whole ass chest here…that man is a piece of actual gorbage.

I know I’m probably biased. I’ve met all the original four founders of vmp and a good number of people who work for or have worked for the company. I’m still friends with two of the four founders (I’ll let that speak for itself). But storfington is the one I’ll actively speak on. I hope he has a series of unpleasant experiences in his life, learns from them, and ultimately moves on and has a happy existence as a better person.

$50 for members, those lawyers aren’t gonna pay for themselves.

Edit: estimated arrival mid-JANUARY lmao

I wonder if they've listened to it.

This isn’t at you, TLK. You know I lurve you!

Just wanted to remind everyone that either wasn’t around then or doesn’t recall all the things that… and I’m speaking with my whole ass chest here…that man is a piece of actual gorbage.

I know I’m probably biased. I’ve met all the original four founders of vmp and a good number of people who work for or have worked for the company. I’m still friends with two of the four founders (I’ll let that speak for itself). But storfington is the one I’ll actively speak on. I hope he has a series of unpleasant experiences in his life, learns from them, and ultimately moves on and has a happy existence as a better person.

I wasn’t around. What did storf do to cause this reaction?

I wasn’t around. What did storf do to cause this reaction?
giphy.gif

I remember the first time I heard that album. I was waiting for my friend to get off work and my buddy asked if I heard the new NWA album. I hadn't and he popped the cassette in and I couldn't believe my ears and just laughed and laughed because it was the most ridiculously funniest thing I had ever heard. I was also on acid.

my son's name is Otis and the amount of people who say "like the elevator company?" infuriate me.

As someone of a certain age who’d have been watching British kids tv at a certain time my response would probably be “like the aardvark?” which is probably not any better….

Edit: although now wiki tells me that the puppet was named when the puppeteer, who was struggling for a name, got in a lift at television centre to go up to pitch the character…

I remember the first time I heard that album. I was waiting for my friend to get off work and my buddy asked if I heard the new NWA album. I hadn't and he popped the cassette in and I couldn't believe my ears and just laughed and laughed because it was the most ridiculously funniest thing I had ever heard. I was also on acid.
All right, it’s bugging me so I have to ask, how did you get Ken from Sebastian? Follow up question, are you a tiny horse?

Back