Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

...That said, I was definitely able to pick up a few gems through all of the madness.
Right, it was a shit show for sure but if you were diligent you could score some good stuff.

My problem was it was about a 50/50 proposition that I would remember that the #TBT drops where happening beforehand. Lots of time I would completely forget.

Well, I'm being told that it won't be shipping out until next month even though my March order hasn't shipped out. They say it's in but will have to go out with April. CS had no idea it was even in the warehouse and shipping out. They're saying it is only going out to people who paid for shipping.

Honestly, not worried much at all as it was an add on question to if my monthly was shipping out soon. But still, they can be frustrating.

Well, I'm being told that it won't be shipping out until next month even though my March order hasn't shipped out. They say it's in but will have to go out with April. CS had no idea it was even in the warehouse and shipping out. They're saying it is only going out to people who paid for shipping.

Honestly, not worried much at all as it was an add on question to if my monthly was shipping out soon. But still, they can be frustrating.
What a bunch of weirdos lmao

I had the same issue. They eventually sent my tracking but WITHOUT the Chet Bakers. They said it would be sent out shortly, but that was quite a few days ago now!

I had the same issue. They eventually sent my tracking but WITHOUT the Chet Bakers. They said it would be sent out shortly, but that was quite a few days ago now!
I had to have a replacement shipped for something else last week, I thought they would just put my monthly in there to save on some shipping. I guess that's why the price hike's were so frustrating, it seems if they had a better warehouse situation they could save a shit ton of money.

I had to have a replacement shipped for something else last week, I thought they would just put my monthly in there to save on some shipping. I guess that's why the price hike's were so frustrating, it seems if they had a better warehouse situation they could save a shit ton of money.

Yes its really bad decision making, you could improve your system to save money on shipping or just ignore it and throw cost over to your customer. Which even if they think that is not what they are doing. It 100%. clearly is the end product.

Yes its really bad decision making, you could improve your system to save money on shipping or just ignore it and throw cost over to your customer. Which even if they think that is not what they are doing. It 100%. clearly is the end product.
And with the prices higher, I'm that much more willing to call out any imperfections in the product and want replacement. If I'm spending $45 for a record from them, it better be perfect.

@Jeff Lerner @Matt M My VMP box arrived over the weekend minus the 2 Chets. I had already asked CS and they said to wait 7 days and I should receive tracking, but I have not seen anything yet and its been more than a week. Have either of you had tracking? I have seen a few people already receiving theirs.

Back