Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Surprised to see Let's Clean Up The Ghetto in there!

All in all, a pretty solid selection. By my read it's 4 incredible albums, 1 really good album, 1 pretty solid compilation and 2 albums I'm not super familiar with.

I won't be getting this, myself, but I feel it's one of the better anthology lineups I've seen from VMP over the past couple of years.

Looks pretty great. I'm not a big fan of Philly Soul, but I would be all over that if I was. Great collection, AAA Bernie G pressed at RTI.

Oh, I didn't even look at the pressing details. That's even better than I expected. Improves my already positive thoughts on the set. I'm still priced out, personally, but feel like this one may have one of the best value/price balances I've seen from this series.

I've always talked myself out of the anthologies and pretty much regretted every time. I'm interested in this, I don't have any of the albums. Are there any Anthology discounts codes about?

I've always talked myself out of the anthologies and pretty much regretted every time. I'm interested in this, I don't have any of the albums. Are there any Anthology discounts codes about?
I think there's only a discount for current members ($299 for US members). Not seeing any discount codes--think they got rid of that after the Tribe fiasco where people were able to stack the coupon + member price.

this was incorrect. they did send out coupon code for $50 off for non-members and previous anthology purchasers. it doesn't stack though.

Last edited:
Classic vmp. Rather than fix their shit they remove the service completely.
It might just be a shopify limitation. They still give a discount to members but it just doesn't stack for non-members. I also haven't gotten an anthology recently, so maybe they will send a code out to people who bought a recent anthology but aren't members....

It might just be a shopify limitation. They still give a discount to members but it just doesn't stack for non-members. I also haven't gotten an anthology recently, so maybe they will send a code out to people who bought a recent anthology but aren't members....
Im not a member and bought the Metal Blade Anthology and I havent received anything.

Surprised to see Let's Clean Up The Ghetto in there!

All in all, a pretty solid selection. By my read it's 4 incredible albums, 1 really good album, 1 pretty solid compilation and 2 albums I'm not super familiar with.

I won't be getting this, myself, but I feel it's one of the better anthology lineups I've seen from VMP over the past couple of years.
So what are the two albums on this anthology you are unfamiliar with?

If any discount codes do come around I'd love to add my name to the list of interested parties!

Edit: Never mind, I didn't realize the codes were for non-members to give the same pricing I already have access to as a member.

Last edited:
fyi, there are discount codes for past anthology purchasers- a code gets you the $299 price point. no idea if members can use it for a further discount or not.
well nevermind what I said then! They always sent me a code but for some reason I haven't gotten one in awhile despite having purchased a few anthologies.

Back