Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Got my replacements, and at least they’re actual records. My first La Raza disc is good, but my second showed up like this.... and of course Gwar is still hilariously warped
.F0DD81BC-3963-4FBC-B3A2-1D3E11815977.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my replacements, and at least they’re actual records. My first La Raza disc is good, but my second showed up like this.... and of course Gwar is still hilariously warped.View attachment 102658
Holy crap man... Like... Seriously... All these issues actually does kinda make me want to put together a MetalBlade disaster box from all of these extras...

Holy crap man... Like... Seriously... All these issues actually does kinda make me want to put together a MetalBlade disaster box from all of these extras...
The mastering leaves something to be desired, but the music itself is excellent(and why I as excited for the box in the first place). Could be a great metal sampler.

So I just got a shipping notification for a replacement record...for my Zamrock box!??

I made a request, they didn't have replacements and issued me credit...now this? What an odd company!

On I side note I still love this set and it doesn't hurt that my wife loves it as well!

So I just got a shipping notification for a replacement record...for my Zamrock box!??

I made a request, they didn't have replacements and issued me credit...now this? What an odd company!

On I side note I still love this set and it doesn't hurt that my wife loves it as well!

Of all the anthologies I've missed, which is all of them, the Zamrock is the one I most wish I got.

Of all the anthologies I've missed, which is all of them, the Zamrock is the one I most wish I got.

I believe Now Again released a few titles recently (or recently-ish) but unfortunately the ones on Strawberry Rain are on Strawberry Rain so who knows if they'll ever see the light of day!

I love the Zamrock box so much. As much as I think VMP are fucking bananas for their recent price-hike, I was introduced to zamrock from them, so I am grateful for that.

Would anyone here have replacement sleeves for Maiden Voyage, the Piano or 1+1?

@Rowan has wonderfully PIFed his spare discs after receiving replacements. In the event that someone has sleeves that are going to be replaced I'd be really happy to assemble a full Frankenstein copy.

Now 0/3 with Gwar and Armored Saint. Even though its just my second Armored Saint LP thats warped, they keep sending me both, so I'll have plenty of warped copies if anyone's interested.

Also, can't get that Voodoo title track out of my head. Never heard this one before now. King Diamond rules.

I just got the extra gwar that @DJSJ pif'd (thanks!), and agree with others saying brightness is a thing here although I personally did not find it too overbearing and still a fun listen, even with the warp (admittedly I only have this one so I can't speak for the others in the box).

Also, if anyone winds up with an extra gwar sleeve, I'll definitely take it off your hands

4/5 of the discs I got as replacements were doomed

2 LPs of amon amarth were warped, black dahlia murder still warped, and the final disc of la raza having the same chipping issue

This box set is cursed

Sounds a bit like the troubles I went through with the Herbie box, Head Hunters in particular. I ultimately had to send a copy out to one of our resident Vinyl Flatteners to take care of the dish, as it became apparent VMP would be unable to send me a flat record.

Back