Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Digital mastering aside, Omen - Fates Warning is pretty damn awesome. Never gave these guys a listen, but they sound like the missing link between the New Wave of British Heavy Metal and Trash. Omen kick ass.

5 albums into the metal blade box. 3 replacements so far to ask for because of bowls. I didn't know a single album and liking it all so far. Haven't listened to the podcast because I don't have the time and wanted to make sure the discs were good (which of course they're not)

Haven't listened to the podcast because I don't have the time and wanted to make sure the discs were good (which of course they're not)
Don't worry

The podcast is basically just a longer version of the liner notes.. which are surprisingly baron for being written by revolver and decibel

I'm awaiting La Raza replacements too.... Black Dahlia Murder sounds killer though (little bright but nothing I cant handle). Love this band, might pick up tickets to see em in Sept.
Now I have to call them about la raza and miasma RECORD ONLY because one was warped the other had chipped labels because for some reason they can't just give me the correct thing

Can they are least give me some store credit for all the hassle

I checked the order and all looks correct on my end as they were LP's only that were supposed to be sent so, I am going to check in with our team to make sure the SKU's are correct on these and get back to you with an update and resolution once once is provided to me.
Is this REALLY just have the wrong SKUs... So I might get a 2nd box with the amon amarth LP and that stuff

It's frustrating

Back