Stanley Turrentine - Coming Your Way
Hank Mobley - Poppin
Baby Face Wilette - Face To Face

Then I went back to nab preorders on:

Getz/Gilberto
Louis Armstrong Meets Oscar Peterson
A Love Supreme

thanks @MikeH for the heads up!

Shipping isn't cheap but this is a good price ($20) on a cool variant of the double album:

Thanks for posting this way back. It's still available at $20. Mine arrived today. Gorgeous packaging and a slightly noisy pressing.

I got two more Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia from Target for $14.33 each with cancellation trick, seeing that they just came back in stock. One for a friend getting into vinyl, and one for myself.
Like @ThePakoBuelna, I'm unsure I want my boxset longterm. The pink vinyl is also starting to be out of stock in many outlets (including Amazon).

Another $10 USD album on udiscover.

Wasn't someone here a fan of Frank Sinatra? @AndySlash if I recall correctly?

actually, it's @David A. that is the resident sinatra geek here, or one of them anyway.

Another $10 USD album on udiscover.

Wasn't someone here a fan of Frank Sinatra? @AndySlash if I recall correctly?
To me this is a very blah Sinatra album, the Night and Day version that kicks off the album is my favorite rendition of the standard but it’s also by far the most memorable song on the album leaving the rest to kind of just slump through as background noise. Sinatra was one of the main players that got me into “jazz” in the first place but this album may just be a waste of shelf space.

Back