Online Vinyl Deals

Today is the first time I've seen the Beatles Mono Masters on Target's site as part of their BTGOF sale. Might have been there all along, in which case, look away ;), but I don't know how I would have missed it.

Today is the first time I've seen the Beatles Mono Masters on Target's site as part of their BTGOF sale. Might have been there all along, in which case, look away ;), but I don't know how I would have missed it.

15% off at acoustic sounds right now

Saturn.de offers 19 % tax discount for in store vinyl (and other items) until June 22nd 9 am German time.
May be interesting for @uvwxVinyl @Jan @BazookaTooth and possibly @Skalap (not sure if they ship international and what fees are like)

thanks for the tag. im still waiting for records or even a reply about some records i ordered in February or so. had to go through paypal ...
also still waiting for stuff from that Mediamarkt offer, was that in April ?
@Skalap most Tone Poets come out just under 30 as i see it

thanks for the tag. im still waiting for records or even a reply about some records i ordered in February or so. had to go through paypal ...
also still waiting for stuff from that Mediamarkt offer, was that in April ?
@Skalap most Tone Poets come out just under 30 as i see it

Thanks for sharing that interesting information. I haven't ordered many items not in store from them yet.
I took the chance and ordered The Kinks Mono Box for 128€. Not sure if they can deliver that one. I've chosen payment while picking it up in a shop, so in case they don't get it done I don't need to run to get my money back. If it doesn't work, I've saved some money haha. 💶

Was adding this to my discogs and noticed a pretty good deal for UK people. You might want to check with the seller before paying that it's actually the LP

Arcade Fire - Suburbs for 2 pounds + shipping

I’ve messaged the seller but I suspect it’s the CD version they have incorrectly listed as the LP.

Saturn.de offers 19 % tax discount for in store vinyl (and other items) until June 22nd 9 am German time.
May be interesting for @uvwxVinyl @Jan @BazookaTooth and possibly @Skalap (not sure if they ship international and what fees are like)

Thank you! Sales are starting mid-July in France and frop now on I'll start reducing my purchases. Joking! I actually spent a good amount of money in the last couple of weeks so unless I can find Tone Poets under 25€, I'll try to resist. Plus they don't ship to France.

Back