Online Vinyl Deals

The one on Radio City is really good. Do NOT get the one on OK Computer- it is infamously bad. Just do a search for Best 33 1/3 books; they are written in different styles, there are sooo many to choose from
Yeah I have the OKC one, and could never finish it. It's so incredibly boring. There's a Celine Dion one that is actually really good. It was the first one I read because we had to for a class back in college. I still have a handful of these I haven't read yet.

No its the upcoming reissue. My understanding is its the same mastering as the 45rpm done by George Marino, just cut to 33rpm instead

Just FYI, this is also available at Target for the same price, and it's part of the buy 2, get 1 free sale.

Just FYI, this is also available at Target for the same price, and it's part of the buy 2, get 1 free sale.

omg, don't even! They don't ship to Australia but I was seeing pre-order titles like Jill Scott's Who Is Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige's My Life and some Blue Note Tone Poet titles on there (which were like $26.99) and I was devastated that I'm missing out on all this goodness Target is providing! 🥺💔

The pre-order for Jill Scott at my local is AUD$90! Like, it's a bit hard seeing how much cheaper the vinyl is, and how much better the vinyl deals you all receive in the U.S. 😩

LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!!! 😵🤯

omg, don't even! They don't ship to Australia but I was seeing pre-order titles like Jill Scott's Who Is Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige's My Life and some Blue Note Tone Poet titles on there (which were like $26.99) and I was devastated that I'm missing out on all this goodness Target is providing! 🥺💔

The pre-order for Jill Scott at my local is AUD$90! Like, it's a bit hard seeing how much cheaper the vinyl is, and how much better the vinyl deals you all receive in the U.S. 😩

Sorry man. That sucks! Definitely didn't mean to rub it in! :oops: Hope something good turns up your way.

Sorry man. That sucks! Definitely didn't mean to rub it in! :oops: Hope something good turns up your way.
Stop being too nice! I'm happy for you all! And you all know I love a good tease, so you guys can all tag me in these awesome deals you all get and can be like 😛 to me! I love it!

I'm honestly super spoilt though with my records! I an't complain at all! Just a little bit jealous of you all! 🙈

This thread makes me wish I had an American boyfriend who's a vinyl nerd, so I can tell him what records to buy in the U.S. and then when he visits me, he can bring me all the records!!! 🤣🤣🐒🐶🙋‍♂️😂😭

I've just stumbled across a site called International Shipping & Shopping | MyUS.com
They seem to let you order from US stores using a US address and then send items to you. Might be an option depending on shipping costs etc. 🙂
I'm not sure if they can be trusted, does anyone abroad have any experience with them?

I've just stumbled across a site called International Shipping & Shopping | MyUS.com
They seem to let you order from US stores using a US address and then send items to you. Might be an option depending on shipping costs etc. 🙂
I'm not sure if they can be trusted, does anyone abroad have any experience with them?
Yeah, I’ve heard of this! This is an awesome idea but I don’t think I can be bothered with this because I don’t like the idea of getting something shipped somewhere, then them shipping it to me. I feel like it’s a bit too time-consuming and that there would be a good chance that my parcel gets lost! 😅

Thanks for the link and recommendation though! I appreciate it! 😘

There are a few TP records in some kind of same 2+1 deal on Amazon but Jeff keeps adding titles and removing others. Like yesterday I spent the day waiting for another title to order with Lonnie Smith TP and this morning there is Gil Evans but no longer Lonnie Smith!

You can have a look here Get 3 for the price of 2.

There are a few TP records in some kind of same 2+1 deal on Amazon but Jeff keeps adding titles and removing others. Like yesterday I spent the day waiting for another title to order with Lonnie Smith TP and this morning there is Gil Evans but no longer Lonnie Smith!

You can have a look here Get 3 for the price of 2.

Are packages from Amazon US going to Europe usually arriving without a lot of damages? Are they safely packed? I ask because when I just order vinyl from Amazon Germany I regularly used to get seam splits, even splits on the outer sleeves as they put all vinyl boxes in a large box where they jump back and forth causing damage.

Are packages from Amazon US going to Europe usually arriving without a lot of damages? Are they safely packed? I ask because when I just order vinyl from Amazon Germany I regularly used to get seam splits, even splits on the outer sleeves as they put all vinyl boxes in a large box where they jump back and forth causing damage.

I ordered 3 TP records on Monday and received them yesterday via DHL Express. All three were in a box, 2 in separate mailers and 1 lose. All three arrived in great shape with no damages. Surprisingly, I didn't had to pay for custom fees. Normally Amazon charges you at check-out to cover possible fees but nothing this time and DHL didn't ask for anything. So I ended paying 69,05€ for three TP shipped from the US to France, records priced around 35€ in Europe.

And on top of that, a bunch of the other reissues from that series are in the sale too.

This may or may not be a deal, but I wanted to point it out for those who might be interested. I was looking to pick up Paul McCartney's Flaming Pie reissue, wasn't sure what version I wanted, but was kind of thinking the 3 LP set. So I went and checked today on UDiscover Music because I had a 20% discount and they raised the prices on the reissue.

Currently on UDiscover the 3 LP set is going for $83.99 (A few other retailers have it at $60+)

You can still get it at MusicVaultz & Deep Discounts for $53 shipped...............Oh, and Happy Bday Mr. McCartney :)
1592483274563.png

Last edited:
I did the Target 3 for 2 and got the Herbie Hancock - The Prisoner, Tom Waits - Foreign Affairs and the O Brother soundtrack.
They are due next week sometime, but with how bad USPS has been I guess I'll see.
Now I guess I'll check the Amazon one....

Back