It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Me too! It’s like in 2 weeks right? When does it start?
They left today. First game is June 11 v Thailand.

I also think ashlynn should be the starting goalie over Alyssa. Alyssa seems to be more quiet and has less command over her defenders.

They left today. First game is June 11 v Thailand.

I also think ashlynn should be the starting goalie over Alyssa. Alyssa seems to be more quiet and has less command over her defenders.
Oh wow that’s soon! A Tuesday though which is annoying. The other one is a Sunday and a Thursday. That’s not bad I guess, and they’ll advance so next games should be more favorable too as far as scheduling goes.

Damn I forgot that final was on...

Looks like Arsenal took some beating!
Arsenal were really hyped up and the odds on favorite for some reason, but I knew that was going to happen. Chelsea are going to be in trouble when Hazard leaves, I don’t know what they’re going to do. They have no one that can step up and take his place.

Arsenal were really hyped up and the odds on favorite for some reason, but I knew that was going to happen. Chelsea are going to be in trouble when Hazard leaves, I don’t know what they’re going to do. They have no one that can step up and take his place.

I think the key isn’t to try to “replace” him as such but to build the team in a way to get the best out of the qualities of the players they have/buy

I think the key isn’t to try to “replace” him as such but to build the team in a way to get the best out of the qualities of the players they have/buy
That’s very true. They have a very good squad, just Hazard is Hazard in games the same way that Messi is Messi. After Barca’s collapse to Liverpool there was criticism of everyone besides Messi even trying. Chelsea will probably have a similar problem unless Sarri or whoever can bring out the best qualities in the team.

So I used to be one of those Americans who thought football was boring and blahhhh ....Then I traveled to London during the 2010 world cup and watched the streets litter with fans of Germany and Spain, flags waving, songs sung, love was on the air. I wandered into a bar with German fans (as my ancestors were German) and finally watched (actually watched a game ) and was enamored with the fans and their love of the game. From that moment on I understood the beauty of the game and started to follow it closely.

Since I never had a team I adopted teams to follow to help me gain a better understanding of the game

USA : Columbus crew
England : Liverpool
Germany:borussia dortmund
France: ogc nice
Italy: inter milan
Spain: Sevilla
China: Suzhou

Watching arsenal get embarrassed in the Europa league final and then watching spurs win the champions league is doomsday scenario for me

Back