It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Division 2 playoff final in 1999...

😂
I dont count winning lower leagues either.
Having said that i can take any ribbing given we are double League winners, current league cup holders and about to play in the FA cup final. Ur little trickles wash off my platypus like back !

I dont count winning lower leagues either.
Having said that i can take any ribbing given we are double League winners, current league cup holders and about to play in the FA cup final. Ur little trickles wash off my platypus like back !

Touché

My Portland Timbers are on STILL on their 12 game, season starting road trip. It's been fairly HORRIBLE. However, we got 30 minutes and a goal from our new DP, Brian Fernandez last night. Looked really good and brought a bit of hustle and excitement to a tired team. Hope he looks as good when he start the next game. We need it. Go Timbers! RCTID!

It Could Get A Bit
giphy.gif
In Here - The Football Thread.

Sorry, but the title just screamed for it... ;)

Here is a little something entertaining to make up for it.

giphy.gif

So the 6th graders had a lunch time soccer tournament at my school. The PE teacher announced the winner over the morning announcements. She pronounced their name: Jewventwos. I had a chuckle.

Final standings from the VMP Premier League 2018/19. Congratulations to Jonathan Schrauwen and his team Mepunga McMixtape.

Back