Cute Animal Thread

Greetings everyone! Social distancing has driven me to forgo my shyness and seek human interaction. I humbly offer pictures of my furkids as tribute to my first post.
20181031_162752.jpg
Horkos wearing his witch hat to put a spell on you!

20200310_174843.jpg
Pepper in all her aging gracefully glory. The goodest girl I ever had!

20200313_203753.jpg
The cats sharing a cuddle
Screenshot_20200404-142824_Facebook.jpg
My favorite picture of Butters (the dog). She likes to let foster kittens suckle even thought she's never had a litter.

Screenshot_20200406-191727_Facebook.jpg
I 💕 these photogenic goofballs!

Greetings everyone! Social distancing has driven me to forgo my shyness and seek human interaction. I humbly offer pictures of my furkids as tribute to my first post.
View attachment 39950
Horkos wearing his witch hat to put a spell on you!

View attachment 39951
Pepper in all her aging gracefully glory. The goodest girl I ever had!

View attachment 39952
The cats sharing a cuddle
View attachment 39953
My favorite picture of Butters (the dog). She likes to let foster kittens suckle even thought she's never had a litter.

View attachment 39954
I 💕 these photogenic goofballs!
EEMAHGERD LOOKIT ALL OF THEM!

Totes adorbs. WELCOME!

Thank you!

Yeah, they're super cute, and have been great company while staying inside all the time. The dogs love it! The cats are confused.
That's because you've totally screwed up their plans for TOTAL DOMINATION.

Dogs- YaaaaaaAAaaaAAYY

Cat1 - "The food giver isn't leaving. SHE'S ON TO US."

Cat2 - "Start the car."

Last edited:
Lost a fish last night.

Not sure when it happened, but the heater quit working. The aquarium is usually at 85 degrees....it was at 69 when I woke up this morning.

Did a quick water change and warmed it back up...ordered a new heater from Petco.com and did curbside pickup.

The new heater is "good" up to 100 gallons, but I have a 120....so we'll see how it works. Probably will order another and run 2 for now.

Back