Cute Animal Thread

Teddy Beast in one of his (rare) calm moments. Classical music really does calm the savage beast.

We’ve not had a puppy for 13 years. Puppies suck. Dogs are awesome. Morning Teddy is wonderful. Evening Teddy wants me to take up heroin. Just for fun.

He will be a great dog. We just need to get there.

87AA8597-460C-4E93-A439-2FC691458C95.jpeg

Teddy Beast in one of his (rare) calm moments. Classical music really does calm the savage beast.

We’ve not had a puppy for 13 years. Puppies suck. Dogs are awesome. Morning Teddy is wonderful. Evening Teddy wants me to take up heroin. Just for fun.

He will be a great dog. We just need to get there.

View attachment 41016

The puppy stage is fun but very challenging. Good luck! You got this! #ILovePuppyBreath #LookAtThatFreckledBelly!

Started feeding a stray that visits me when I drink my coffee in the apartment’s courtyard in the morning. I drink my coffee and she inhales a can of tuna. She is super sweet and very vocal. She cries when I try to leave and will drop down in front of my path for pets. Others know her and have named her Savanna.

View attachment 41482View attachment 41483View attachment 41484
she’s perched on my leg View attachment 41485
Blocking my exit in peaceful (ie cute) protest
OMG, she's so friendly! You take care of her the entirety of your time there, please! And then bring her home with you????

How have I never meandered through this post?! I love it! Here’s my baby, Scout, a 1 year old Bracco Italiano

View attachment 41526
Oh my goodness! Look at those ears! And that droopy face. I love hounds so much. Is he/she goofily mischievous and incredibly stubborn? Not that i have experience with that or anything. Lol

How have I never meandered through this post?! I love it! Here’s my baby, Scout, a 1 year old Bracco Italiano

View attachment 41526

He’s a pointer that looks like a hound! A very old and rare Italian breed that’s not recognized in the USA (do yourself a favor and look them up on Instagram) and I LLLOOOOOVVVEE him! He’s the silliest dog I’ve ever owned and we had two bassets before! He’s constantly using his front paws like a set of boxing mits (he’s good with them too! He’s tagged me a couple times and made my work ask if everything was OK at home 🤣). He’ll also use his mouth to ever so gently lead you by the hand to the treat cabinet. This might make him sound ill behaved but it’s all instigated, I can leave treats on the bench and leave the house and they’ll still be there. He is either 100% play or 100% cuddle and he will let you know what he’s in the mood for but there’s no middle ground with him. I think every dog lover has one soul dog in their lives and this guy is definitely mine. 🥰

Last edited:
He’s a pointer that looks like a hound! A very old and rare Italian breed that’s not recognized in the USA (do yourself a favor and look them up on Instagram) and I LLLOOOOOVVVEE him! He’s the silliest dog I’ve ever owned and we had two bassets before! He’s constantly using his front paws like a set of boxing mits (he’s good with them too! He’s tagged me a couple times and made my work ask if everything was OK at home 🤣). He’ll also his mouth to ever so gently lead you by the hand to the treat cabinet. This might make him sound I’ll behaved but it’s all instigated, I can leave treats on the bench and leave the house and they’ll still be there. He is either 100% play or 100% cuddle and he will let you know what he’s in the mood but there’s no middle ground with him. I think every dog lover has one soul dog in their lives and this guy is definitely mine. 🥰

Yes, soul dog! I believe in that too. Sarge is mine. Scout doesn't sound ill behaved. He sounds perfect!!!!

Back