Cute Animal Thread

Music really does calm the savage beast. I haven’t listened to music at home for a week. I’ve been playing with Teddy trying to wear him out. I forgot about puppies- it’s been 13 years since Murray was a pup. Murray was easy. Teddy is pretty easy for me but not for my wife.

Tonight we have the house to ourselves.

This is Duran Duran- they must be boring:

View attachment 35632

This is Tears For Fears- he’s moved.

View attachment 35633

I’ll leave it to @mcherry and @AnthonyI to interpret Teddy’s musical taste.
So cute

Music really does calm the savage beast. I haven’t listened to music at home for a week. I’ve been playing with Teddy trying to wear him out. I forgot about puppies- it’s been 13 years since Murray was a pup. Murray was easy. Teddy is pretty easy for me but not for my wife.

Tonight we have the house to ourselves.

This is Duran Duran- they must be boring:

View attachment 35632

This is Tears For Fears- he’s moved.

View attachment 35633

I’ll leave it to @mcherry and @AnthonyI to interpret Teddy’s musical taste.

I think he's just sneaking up on the fowl.

Grateful for my dogs this weekend. They’re very grounding in an anxiety-ridden time. They don’t know about airborne viruses and quarantine protocols and travel bans and fatality rates. They definitely don’t understand social distancing. My routines have been disrupted, but they still expect to be let out and fed and walked at the same times, and it’s a comfort to have that lifeline to a sense of normalcy.

Cross post for all animal lovers:

I know this may not be anyone's priority, but I wanted to mention it. There is going to be a homeless pet crisis. If you can, please consider trying to foster an animal while we're all quarantined. One of the first things people are going to abandon if they are not getting paychecks is pets. Also, with many shelters not open to the public, animals are not being adopted. There is going to be overcrowding. Getting pets out of shelters will alleviate the pet's stress but also ease the burden on the shelters. And hopefully save some pets' lives.

:)

Grateful for my dogs this weekend. They’re very grounding in an anxiety-ridden time. They don’t know about airborne viruses and quarantine protocols and travel bans and fatality rates. They definitely don’t understand social distancing. My routines have been disrupted, but they still expect to be let out and fed and walked at the same times, and it’s a comfort to have that lifeline to a sense of normalcy.
Man, do I agree with this. Went to drop off some tax docs to my CPA office while I still could, and they have an office dog. Might be a blend of something and a long-haired greyhound. I can't tell you how much it meant for that dog to come up and tap my hand with it's snout looking for a head pat.

Back