Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1574785054"><a href="">Store Drop 11/26: Laura Nyro &amp; Magdalena Bay</a> from <a href="r/VinylMePlease">r/VinylMePlease</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Damnit, I've been asking for a Laura Nyro release since I joined VMP, so of COURSE they finally have one right when I'm about ready to cancel my membership.

So CS backlog before the big Black Friday sale swings into action. This bodes well.
Seriously, I can't get ahold of anyone, just bought the Blues bundle that I'm gunna need to cancel and re order with that deal, need a replacement for Grace, and my essentials track is claiming I owe $46 for it that it's going to withdraw in 5 days and CS has turned off the chat and are now backlogged. NOTHING CHANGES.

Has anyone purchased a gift membership for themselves who was already a VMP member/subscribed? Is it like the old website, where you claim the value amount of the gift membership in the form of cash?

Back