Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I had an email this morning letting me know that my sub will auto update in december and the amount I will be charged. Never had that reminder before so thats nice.

I received the same, two separate emails for the 2 tracks, though the email doesn't specify which is which. The emails also included the mailing/billing address from when I first joined, and offered me the chance to swap for something else even though that isn't possible yet. Of course, when I go to the website to confirm/fix anything regarding my Membership, it's still asking me to join. That leads me to believe the email reminders are coming from a separate system or they're activating it piecemeal even though the migration is still incomplete.

When should I start to get worried that my membership hasnt migrated over? Have the orders page updated, albeit out of order, but I am still being asked to "Join the Club". Don't want to miss out tomorrow...

This has to be a glitch, right?

I'd have thought so, but they are leaving it to the last minute to get this fixed. I'd have though they would have put a statement out saying don't worry we'll only charge you $23 for an add on, but it'll show as a $46 for a few days. Or at least acknowledge it as a glitch.

Yup, still no membership info. Incompetent jazzbos

I only want Aretha so we will see how this all works our since Classics is my main track and Essentials is an add-on for me.

Sadly, unless they add some curated titles or find a box of OOS ROTM I won't be picking up anything from the store on Turdkey day.

So I'll just be re ordering the Beck album again at 30% off and cancelling my original order then?
I'm going to see what's up for swaps first. But yeah, I'm very on board with swap and/or buy discount and then cancel full price orders.

When should I start to get worried that my membership hasnt migrated over? Have the orders page updated, albeit out of order, but I am still being asked to "Join the Club". Don't want to miss out tomorrow...
You should email them ASAP. My last message from CS said "I'm told that all of the subscriptions have been imported as of yesterday."
So they are under the impression that it's all fixed.

Yesterday I requested the cancellation of 2 orders. One was placed on the old site, the other one on the new platform.
Got a reply today that both orders were successfully cancelled. The new platform one was refunded instantly, the other one was not.
Both were payed for via PayPal.
I'll wait for a couple of days but, given the "smooth" transition to new platforms, I feel a little tense about the refund process for the older order.

I'm going to see what's up for swaps first. But yeah, I'm very on board with swap and/or buy discount and then cancel full price orders.

You should email them ASAP. My last message from CS said "I'm told that all of the subscriptions have been imported as of yesterday."
So they are under the impression that it's all fixed.

Brilliant... I sent a CYA email this morning but with the backlog, I won't hold me breath.

Not yet. We do know that we will be getting Fiona Apple’s When The Pawn... sometime soon! When The Pawn... I’m pretty sure is the Pitchfork x VMP collaborative exclusive! 🍎🍏💎

Fingers crossed VMP also exclusively press Extraordinary Machine! 🤞📽

But I’m extremely happy we are at least receiving The Idler Wheel & When The Pawn this year! 🙌🙏

How do we know about a when the pawn release?

I've been hoping for a vinyl release foreveeeeer!
That's exciting.

Back