Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The whole limited exclusive thing is just dumb at this point.

We've really come full circle to the buy this album at X retailer for these bonus tracks and Y retailer for these bonus tracks, huh?

But really, this isn't that new. I feel like I see at least 5 different variants for every Daupe release that gets posted here

We've really come full circle to the buy this album at X retailer for these bonus tracks and Y retailer for these bonus tracks, huh?

But really, this isn't that new. I feel like I see at least 5 different variants for every Daupe release that gets posted here

I should have been more specific, being subscribed to one of these retailers makes no sense. This is a good example.

I emailed in asking about where my order is since I bought it 11/6 and they said via chat it would ship last week. Basically the answer was soon.

However, they gave me a "one-time use" 10% discount to a future purchase in their store valid through 12/31/2019. Code = THANKS2019.

That's a pretty generic code so I doubt it's really one-time use. Regardless, you all have fun with that as you see fit.
Thanks for that. I used to get 10% off Bon Iver.

Also thanks to @frodo-pkt for that 10% code, worked like a charm so got the idler wheel, $24.30 was close enough that I was willing to just go for it rather than wait for swaps!
OMG, JOE! YOU FINALLY PURCHASED FIONA APPLE! 🍎🍏🕺💃😇🎉🔥😍

I’m so thrilled about that! You’re going to fall in love with The Idler Wheel!!! It suits you Joe, because the first track - Every Single Night - sounds like a lullaby at the start haha! 🍼👶🐣🍄

And OMG, hopefully your membership is still intact when Fiona Apple’s When The Pawn drops, so then you can purchase it, because that album is a masterpiece 💎

OMG, JOE! YOU FINALLY PURCHASED FIONA APPLE! 🍎🍏🕺💃😇🎉🔥😍

I’m so thrilled about that! You’re going to fall in love with The Idler Wheel!!! It suits you Joe, because the first track - Every Single Night - sounds like a lullaby at the start haha! 🍼👶🐣🍄

And OMG, hopefully your membership is still intact when Fiona Apple’s When The Pawn drops, so then you can purchase it, because that album is a masterpiece 💎

I have membership through until January sub, I think, maybe it’s December, I can’t quite remember. I wouldn’t mind the other one too but I’ll only buy it as a swap for $23 or with a code to knock it down to near as damn it like this one.

I have membership through until January sub, I think, maybe it’s December, I can’t quite remember. I wouldn’t mind the other one too but I’ll only buy it as a swap for $23 or with a code to knock it down to near as damn it like this one.
Fair enough! I think you’ll miss out on it then! But at least you’ll be getting Aretha Franklin and B.B. King! Hopefully there’s one other exclusive you really like that you can use the $23 swap for to get great value!

Fair enough! I think you’ll miss out on it then! But at least you’ll be getting Aretha Franklin and B.B. King! Hopefully there’s one other exclusive you really like that you can use the $23 swap for to get great value!

Not now there isn’t but I don't mind, it is Christmas next month and getting the friends and family (and santee) awesome gifts is far more important than getting records for me!

I’m so happy VMP didn’t get the Blue or Red colour variant for Bon Iver’s “i.i” 😅

I like the yellow and green colour variant! ✅💛

I hope Storf also confirms on Reddit very soon, whether previous/past VMP exclusives will be returning to the Black Friday sale?!?!🤞👀

Back