Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I checked this. No option of putting in a code when ordering gift memberships
If you go on β€˜All’, where they have all the VMP exclusives, you can β€˜add’ the $99 gift membership to your cart, where you can checkout putting in a discount code! Only works with the 3-month $99 gift membership! πŸ™Œ

I’ve pretty got everything I want, but there’s so much Store exclusives that are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ in the VMP store right now, and get 30% off them is such a bargain!

I highly recommend Caribou, Caroline Polachek, Cornelius, Grimes, Moses Sumney, Kate Bollinger, Alex Cameron, Shura, Shlohmo, Bon Iver, Angel Olsen and Lil’ Kim!!!

I’m definitely using the 30% off code to grab the two exclusives that dropped today, plus the Frances Quinlan and the Charlie Brown Christmas album! πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸŽπŸ™

And I’ll also grab 3 x $99 gift membership subs, where I’ll redeem as cash in the form of VMP store credit! πŸ™Œ

If you go on β€˜All’, where they have all the VMP exclusives, you can β€˜add’ the $99 gift membership to your cart, where you can checkout putting in a discount code! Only works with the 3-month $99 gift membership! πŸ™Œ

Good find! I was able to add it and use the 10% off code on it (without completing the purchase). Now to wait until Thursday to see if I can use the 30% off code on it. Thanks!

I love that they've managed to garner excitement around paying closer to median prices for new vinyl.

Exactly. When FOMO at 125% of retail falls short, just offer a 30% off coupon and suddenly many will whip themselves into a frenzy over things they didn’t need 24 hours earlier.

Does anyone know if the 2 bonus records are the customers choosing or theirs.

W
Already did this with Fiona with a previous code. Should I cancel again to order with the 30 percent? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
i think it’s 15 percent off now. That will probably end by Friday so it’ll be like 30 percent off of the full price which is only maybe a dollar difference

Moses Sumney ends up about $7 less than retail so that's fine with me.

The sale is great for picking up things you already wanted, but I don’t doubt that it is largely designed to spread another brushfire of FOMO and help clear out inventory. They are not the only ones, to be sure, but my point is that with VMP’s recent price hikes there will generally be better deals to be had elsewhere.

Does anyone know if the 2 bonus records are the customers choosing or theres
The sale is great for picking up things you already wanted, but I don’t doubt that it is largely designed to spread another brushfire of FOMO and help clear out inventory. They are not the only ones, to be sure, but my point is that with VMP’s recent price hikes there will be better deals to be had elsewhere.
yes anything more than the swap price of 23 bucks isn’t a deal to me.

Back