Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Someone asked if he would collaborate that album w/ VMP and he said something like “literally this” or “exactly that”. I was working and just glancing here and Reddit and Twitter so if I missed something then my bad, but I thought he was basically confirming that. We shall see!
Screenshot_20191207-071338.png

It's possible they are doing them all as exclusives I guess and then we wouldn't be sure which one is ROTM.

Will be very stoked to grab El-P’s represses from his official website!
it will depend on if the color or extra features of the VMP version is worth it

or if VMPs essentials album is good enough to make me stay for essentials and thus make the 23 dollars for the add on better

if neither of those happen (and that definitely is a posibility).. i'll just buy from el-p's store

Its all a trick and its actually Kanye West MBDTF and its a huge boxset of all 45s with all scrapped tracks and MBDTF era unreleased tracks as a bonus.

giphy.gif

its gonna be ISWYD if just because fantastic damage is a triple LP and they never had done a triple LP.. not even for an exclusive pressing
I agree, mostly because they never pick the most critically well regarded album though.

It seems like FanDam could be a 2xLP. Unless I'm missing something, it is only 70min long and all songs are under 6 minutes. I'm kind of confused about why it was 3xLP, anyone know?

Edit: Looks like it splits pretty easily in 4 sub 20min sides.

Last edited:
O man is it Eyedea & Abilities?

Clue 2:
Indie rock, jazz, and a group's second album

Eyedea & Abilities - E&A?

Only been re-pressed once as a picture disc that I see as part of RSD awhile ago. They've worked with Rhymesayers before.

Would be dope if they did E&A. Except for the whole I don't want to commit to 3 months with the holidays around the corner. :cry:

Back