Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I just can’t imagine if being N.E.R.D’s Fly or Die. Like, it just doesn’t make any sense.....It is hardly a Rap/hip-hop album (but so was Madlib, Erykah Badu and Knxwledge). But the thing is, this is like a pop-Rock album. Surely it’s not Fly Or Die

I really hope it isn’t N.E.R.D.’s Fly or Die. That would be a weak pick. In Search Of... is definitely their best album. But I think Seeing Sounds is also a great album, which has aged very well! Fly or Die though......That album is just OK and hasn’t aged well in my opinion.

I'm hoping for E&A too, First Born was on VMP's The 10 Best Underground Rap Albums to own on vinyl list but CRASHprez wrote "the best-album debate is clearly up for discussion with these two." and Slug from Rhymesayers regularly wears a VMP hoodie, so it's a good possiblity.

View attachment 25935

I hope by the time they get to the Rhymesayers anthology they are past the whole cloak and dagger bullshit and announce all the records beforehand because that's the one that's finally going to get me!

That E&A record is really good, went down the Rhymesayers rabbit hole last night and loved every minute of it! All that being said it'll be the N.E.R.D. record

I haven't received any emails, and am yet to get any shipping info for Mobb Deep even though so many have already gotten their copies...or 25 copies.
I saw that pic on their facebook post with the dude with 20+ copies of The infamous. I was less than pleased to see that, knowing they are going to hock those when so many of us missed out. First world problems i guess, but sour grapes none the less.

I saw that pic on their facebook post with the dude with 20+ copies of The infamous. I was less than pleased to see that, knowing they are going to hock those when so many of us missed out. First world problems i guess, but sour grapes none the less.
Nah that's just wrong it's kinda like those disgusting folk hunting rare animals and posing with them like a trophy afterwards boils my blood

Back