Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

BazookaTooth

I did not have time yesterday to copy the old guess thread before they killed the other forum but based on Storf’s Atlanta, 25th anniversary and “duo” clues we’re 99% sure it’s gonna be
southernplayalistacadillacmuzik
Pretty excited about that choice!
gonna be a swap for me, just not my cup of tea. is it something thats expected to sell out fast ?

SpaceMees

gonna be a swap for me, just not my cup of tea. is it something thats expected to sell out fast ?
It’s really difficult to predict these days, but it’s not uncommon that ROTMs sell out before even hitting the store the next month. Based on the OutKast name I would think it’s gonna sell out fast yeah

Santi1392

I already have a copy so am not super excited about the pick. Any exclusives that come with it, on the other hand, are going to be incredible.

scotthilk

It’s gotta be purple right? Orange got released by NC a few years back. It’ll be nice to get a new copy. My copy from 2014 sounds like straight garbage. Not sure what happened there but it’s super noisy.
Purple would be great!

My orange NC copy sounds excellent - is that the copy you are referring to?

scotthilk

Atliens is so good why couldnt it be that one :(

But if I have the money I would get any outkast they sell.
A tad pricey (only going up), but this pressing is wonderful! And beautiful.

Believer101

A tad pricey (only going up), but this pressing is wonderful! And beautiful.

Aight buy it for me. ahahah

If VMP doesnt press Atliens then I will get this particular release (it was in my watchlist already ;) )

phramenma

What’s the relevance of the Super Mario clue then? Was it just to confirm it’s OutKast?
"Elevators (Me & You) [ONP 86 Mix]" contains a sample of "Come in Out of the Rain" performed by Parliament; the original contains SFX from the video game Super Mario Bros.