Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Also in contention:

N.E.R.D - Fly or Die
The Streets - A Grand Don't Come for Free
Clouddead - Ten
Dark Lotus - Black Rain
Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People
Could also add Diplomats' "Diplomatic Immunity 2", thought if I had to lay a bet now it would be for cLOUDEAD.
HBMS was a rhh rotm recently. So probably not it.

Yeah, it looks like it will be Eyedea & Abilities! I’m actually really happy if it is E&A! ☺️

Eyedea & Abilities as the January Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM and El-P as the February Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! That’s awesome! 🙌

Only thing is that I do not want El-P’s “Cure 4 Cancer” to be the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM, as I’m not a big fan of that album. I do love his two albums before though! 🔥

If nathan is that excited then I am also excited..I was kinda like meh but excitement is contagious!

giphy.gif

Bring it on VMP!

yesimasheep

Yeah, it looks like it will be Eyedea & Abilities! I’m actually really happy if it is E&A! ☺

Eyedea & Abilities as the January Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM and El-P as the February Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! That’s awesome! 🙌

Only thing is that I do not want El-P’s “Cure 4 Cancer” to be the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM, as I’m not a big fan of that album. I do love his two albums before though! 🔥
They pretty much all but confirmed that the El-P ROTM is ISWYD

I dunno about E&A

That seem like very lyrical spiritual miracle individual rappers and I dunno if they'd 2 super obtuse artists in a row

Though it also seems like a very vmp pick that no one else would care about

But you can say that about the nerd album

I dunno about E&A

That seem like very lyrical spiritual miracle individual rappers and I dunno if they'd 2 super obtuse artists in a row

Which one is getting a wide release? That's the one VMP will pick.

I dunno about E&A

I'm confused, are you saying that Run DMC or El-P are lyrical spiritual miracle individuals?

Edit: sorry u guess you mean El-P with the obtuse comment. I've never thought of him as lyrical miracle though.

Last edited:
I'm confused, are you saying that Run DMC or El-P are lyrical spiritual miracle individuals?

Edit: sorry u guess you mean El-P with the obtuse comment. I've never thought of him as lyrical miracle though.
no i meant E&A

Back