Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

they do it to of course cheap out on prices and hope hip hop record collectors will have nostalgia for when they would put dj promo albums in blank sleeves where the labels would only show like they did in the '90s and early '00s.speaking of E.1999 i have a unauthorized "import" on red 2 x LP with OG cover art that sounds really nice solid mids with punchy bass that doesn't sound bloated.

they do it to of course cheap out on prices and hope hip hop record collectors will have nostalgia for when they would put dj promo albums in blank sleeves where the labels would only show like they did in the '90s and early '00s.speaking of E.1999 i have a unauthorized "import" on red 2 x LP with OG cover art that sounds really nice solid mids with punchy bass that doesn't sound bloated.
Yeah it was a lazy cop out, and it worked because of how thirsty people were for the album. I saw a flurry of people listing it for 150+ yesterday because I'm guessing word is getting around that it's getting the VMP treatment.

guess_me_please_2023_Q3_hint3.jpg

Back