Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So catching up a bit on clues, and not for this sub in particular but there's a potential for Bone for essentials for August?!?!?!

I'm assuming it won't be my holy grail in E. 1999 Eternal, but in case it is I need to refresh my memory on VMP processes. If I sub in July on a 3 month (to cover August for that potential Bone), can I immediately swap that initial months record (July in this case)? I never got the Eric B & Rakim and would love to start with that if available in swaps still (I know it says low stock)

You can start by picking an older ROTM, Eric B and Rakim if that's what you want.
FYI Rakim 18th Letter is a potential ROTM for September

EDIT : Eric B and Rakim wasn't a ROTM.

You can start by picking an older ROTM, Eric B and Rakim if that's what you want.
FYI Rakim 18th Letter is a potential ROTM for September
Yeah I've done the previous ROTM start with feature. But Don't Sweat The Technique was an exclusive press and thus doesn't have that Start with this record button.

If I remembered correctly your first month immediately locked and didn't let you swap? But I haven't been a member in a long time so wasn't sure if that was true or still the case.

And yeah I saw that about Rakim. That'd be awesome. I'd love if I ended up with Don't Sweat the Technique, E 1999, and 18th letter in a 3 month span. Just trying to see if I'm actually able to make that happen lol

Yeah I've done the previous ROTM start with feature. But Don't Sweat The Technique was an exclusive press and thus doesn't have that Start with this record button.

If I remembered correctly your first month immediately locked and didn't let you swap? But I haven't been a member in a long time so wasn't sure if that was true or still the case.

And yeah I saw that about Rakim. That'd be awesome. I'd love if I ended up with Don't Sweat the Technique, E 1999, and 18th letter in a 3 month span. Just trying to see if I'm actually able to make that happen lol

I didn't swapped my main track when I subscribed back. I could swap the add-ons but I can't confirm with the main track.

Even if you cannot start with Don't Sweat the Technique, you can still pick it as the free record for your 3-month subscription. It was possible to pick it when I rejoined last month.

I have been looking to upgrade for over 2 weeks and "Don't Sweat Technique" been low stock the whole time. So it won't be around long.
Pharcyde went Waitlist literally right ss I was going to commit.

Even if you cannot start with Don't Sweat the Technique, you can still pick it as the free record for your 3-month subscription. It was possible to pick it when I rejoined last month.
Interesting. I didn't see it on the list when scrolling quickly but I could have missed it.
I have been looking to upgrade for over 2 weeks and "Don't Sweat Technique" been low stock the whole time. So it won't be around long.
Pharcyde went Waitlist literally right ss I was going to commit.
Yeah I've seen the low stock for a bit too. I guess if it goes my plan would be for nothing anyway 🤣.

giphy.gif

Back