Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Add a track if you have one free and swap for it. It's a must have piece. Really nice and a great project I'm glad I got it last year after lots of procrastinating
I’m most likely grabbing all 3 tracks this month. I know I’m in for the Roots and El P, and I’m grabbing Nina or the Staple Sisters if if it’s that. I may hit up Discogs, but I just bought 5 jazz albums cuz now I’m down that rabbit hole I can’t afford.

I’m most likely grabbing all 3 tracks this month. I know I’m in for the Roots and El P, and I’m grabbing Nina or the Staple Sisters if if it’s that. I may hit up Discogs, but I just bought 5 jazz albums cuz now I’m down that rabbit hole I can’t afford.
Yeah I'm down a Roots rabbit hole right now it's not good 🥺

Is it bad that I posted this just to fuck with people?

Edit: just to add - the seller sent it in a VMP box and I really thought I had received some sorta mistake before opening it.
Second edit: oooh, bunch of downvotes.. definitely hit a nerve here. Sorry guys~

Last edited:
You probably didn't see the edit but the seller sent it in a VMP box and I legitimately thought I had received a mistake order before opening it.
ooooh...

i thought it was a joke calling VMP a bunch of money stealers and causing some more outrage on the reddit

Yes...I just don't get what that has to do with 33 vs 45 RPM and the possibility of it working given the length of the album? Or are you saying that a meat grinder has an optimum RPM when operating for the best ground meat?
Oh I have no idea what the hell that means, I was quoting the description of the album when you click on the link. It sounds like the ramblings of a lunatic to me.

Back