Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Are you sure? Are you talking about the store page or join/swap. It looks like I can still swap for it (even though I already have it selected for essentials).
Since the changeover all the ROTMs show up in store as sold out when the album drops. It doesn't mean anything. It's just a glitch of the new store.

I knew it! When you said you were officially done with them, I was like no way... Y’all Canadians need better sources :(
Well, technically this is my final month. So if I am done it'll be next month. But they MOSTLY got me sorted out after everything. And yes, since this is the only game in town up here I'm leaning towards re-subbing. But I'm hoping we can figure out Classics and RHH next month because I'm out for Essentials so I may bow out until something good gets announced.

Wasn’t YBN Cordae supposed to do something with VMP early this year or was that just a rumor.
And I’m still hoping soon we will get Megan Thee Stallion’s Fever from them! Even better but I doubt it, would be Playboi Carti’s Die Lit. I know Storf went to Playboi Carti’s concert, so I know VMP would try and press it if they got the green light to do so!

And I’m still hoping soon we will get Megan Thee Stallion’s Fever from them! Even better but I doubt it, would be Playboi Carti’s Die Lit. I know Storf went to Playboi Carti’s concert, so I know VMP would try and press it if they got the green light to do so!
Was there anything said or hints about Megan or is that just wishful thinking

Does Storf still give clues on Reddit? I would assume he had to bail after the great migration of 2019 😂
I thought he did but I might be wrong as I'm not active on there. I depend on others to throw them in here, arent I a great guy 🤣

Back