Vinyl Me Please Essentials

But those bargain bin records are beat up and feature mastering that I would call average. Let's see what they do with it.
There's several NM listings on discogs for $10. I'm sure you could find cheaper on eBay auctions. That's all I meant. I've never heard any complaints about the original Marcussen cut either.

If you want a Bernie Grundman cut (probably not AAA) you can get the Rhino from a couple years ago for around $10 too. Rhino put out a gold one this year too from the same BG plates.

Last edited:
As long as it's the same as last month, yup. He could pick his ROTM, add the other tracks and then swap em' for the same. Have him try that and if it doesn't work, I may grab Stooges for my ROTM and could be open to selling it but I want to see swaps first. Keep me posted!
He can’t add a track, apparently they’re sold out?

Anybody understand where Storf gets crediting the first Stooges album with being the catalyst for glam rock? Seems like a weird take. Shock rock, maybe? But only performance wise.
Storf is what we call a "Spoofer" & "Absolute Chancer" in Ireland. Try call the man out on this and he will prove it with abuse

Anybody understand where Storf gets crediting the first Stooges album with being the catalyst for glam rock? Seems like a weird take. Shock rock, maybe? But only performance wise.
Storf is what we call a "Spoofer" & "Absolute Chancer" in Ireland. Try call the man out on this and he will prove it with abuse
My guess is that he's just talking out of his ass

He has no idea what he is talking about. Again.

The Dolls were the birth of glam in NYC and this is entirely documented in PLEASE KILL ME. The Stooges followed the MC5 out of Detroit, it was a whole different scene.

maybe i should just leave this forum for a week or something i clearly did enough damage

i dont even care about the phrase i mostly just use it to say it sounds super old and jack white is desperate to reinvent the 60s

Do not ever leave on the account of these dudes, unless you want to. The pearl clutching over your use of boomer is redic.

Back