Vinyl Me Please Essentials

maybe i just dont like blues rock or something maybe i just have shit taste i dunno anything because i cant stand the white stripes and their "i basically just wanna be every other led zeppelin style blues rock band in existence" kind of sound

i only heard elephant and this album btw... which are not giving me any difference in idea

Okay okay. You may not agree with @duke86fan’s take on The White Stripes. But as I recall plenty of people here have their own hot takes that aren’t popular.

My goodness. Let it go.
its more they are offended by the fact i said it was boomer music...

which i understand if they imagine the term as an actual generation that represents people from who would be in their 60s or later...

maybe i should just leave this forum for a week or something i clearly did enough damage

i dont even care about the phrase i mostly just use it to say it sounds super old and jack white is desperate to reinvent the 60s

No, don't leave. We're just having some fun with you. It shouldn't shock you that there was quite a good amount of backlash to the White Stripes when they started hitting it big.

But seriously, get the Loretta Lynn/Jack White collaboration, Van Lear Rose. It might change your mind on Jack.

text doesn't have emotions, i'm autistic, and i seriously thought you guys were getting on me for this and calling me crap

Please accept my apology. There was no malice intended. The boomer portion touched a nerve. We Gen X are a bit protective of our age status. I mean we're pretty close to the old and had it demo.

Back