Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Got Woodstock 10 disc collection in swap we'll see if I get it
I actually went ahead and swapped for this as well. Just hope if they don’t end up having it they can give me Otis’ The Immortal back lol. Might just have to hit CS to make sure this isn’t a fluke.

i never really liked the white stripes (elephant is overrated boomer shit and jack white seems like a pretentious douche). and i dont really want a stevie nicks album on vinyl (i like fleetwood mac but only really rumours)

unless hip hop is AMAZING next month i'm officially unsubbing

i never really liked the white stripes (elephant is overrated boomer shit and jack white seems like a pretentious douche). and i dont really want a stevie nicks album on vinyl (i like fleetwood mac but only really rumours)

Wait.. I honestly can't tell anymore if people are using boomer in a serious tone or not?

Editing out my snarkiness.

Last edited:
sorry i dont like the white stripes... it just never really was my thing

same reasons im not really into led zeppelin

You can dislike the White Stripes. To ascribe it as something a 60+ year old would like is a bridge too far.
boomer doesn't even mean 60 year old anymore...

my 40 and 50 year old parents are also boomer as hell...

maybe the better term is nostalgia bait

boomer doesn't even mean 60 year old anymore...

my 40 and 50 year old parents are also boomer as hell...

maybe the better term is nostalgia bait

No they're not. They're Generation X and it's this kind of response which makes me have to ask if you were serious in the first place or not. Guess you were, jeebus christ.

Edited to remove that dumb edit.

Back