Secretly Society

I'm a new member, and unlike a lot of Society ROTMs the past release is pricey on Discogs, so I'm personally happy enough with this selection!

Such a weird announcement, they don't acknowledge that it was a previous AOTM release, let alone that they've picked the same colour again!
I wonder if membership has jumped significantly since last time this was a pick. For a long time the membership wasn’t a huge number (in the twos of hundreds) but if it’s expanded a lot wider it could justify a revisit I suppose.

I don’t have this, so I’m cool with it, but could see why this might cause the grumblies.

Shipping notice for UMO arrived today and I haven’t even listened to Bonny Light Horseman yet.
Does everyone get shipping notices from Secretly Society or am I just the only one who's never gotten one in a couple years? Wondering because I still haven't gotten or heard anything about my UMO - II release.

Does everyone get shipping notices from Secretly Society or am I just the only one who's never gotten one in a couple years? Wondering because I still haven't gotten or heard anything about my UMO - II release.
I get em every month. Are they perhaps going to spam?

I haven't been subscribed for awhile, but when I was, I had to write customer service to get ship notices and then after that, I always did.

When I was signed up for three months for last year I don't think I got a shipping notice for the Stella Donnelly album which was my final album. It wasn't in my spam folder either but sometimes customer service emails from Secretly went into my spam folder.

So there’s an Instagram post saying there’s a “Winter Classic Sale” and that “Society first look starts now, but I don’t see anything on the store site. I’m a new member… can anyone point me in the right direction?

If anyone is looking for Secretly’s Tallest Man Earth Wild Hunt pressing I’m selling my copy!

Back