Secretly Society

I asked if I could skip Shame this month so my subscription would last until the Faye record. 😅
I got a secretly membership for hatcihes and angel olsens albums and I didn't want mays or julys albums and I was hoping to skip until I found a album I wanted to buy. Then they announced the august album as being flood by stella donnelly which I was excited about because Its something that I would have bought anyways if it wasn't included with the membership.

I got a secretly membership for hatcihes and angel olsens albums and I didn't want mays or julys albums and I was hoping to skip until I found an album I wanted to buy. Then they announced the august album as being flood by stella donnelly which I was excited about because Its something that I would have bought anyways if it wasn't included with the membership.
I’ve enjoyed most of the Secretly selections, and a bunch of them are things I would have paid full price for anyway.

I forgot about the skip feature and this was my last month! I enjoyed it, but wouldn’t have bought most of these at full price. Gonna take a break and let their backlog build up again. Looking back I swapped 5 of 12.

The concert perk is sweet though… hopefully they don’t remove me from any upcoming guest lists I’m already on lol.

ADKq_NaIPbPcm8F5JPqoN5HU1DT8ONimBKGRY7bWW3HW2I1ZaSA1hLPqCuiGFIVvVnD-LHUewt4QHhitgTFmO-KWq5EGnPeZHDQDU_YPC87kNQ8jQ4hwZNLLm3iBBGlem2nXfgEr0I1Ry97B4tyXPl7U3Sz7uceCOlAGuVQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Back