Secretly Society

Hi there,

Thank you for being so patient in waiting to receive your Secretly Society December release. The December release, Rolling Golden Holy by Bonny Light Horseman is experiencing some production delays on the Makeout Mountain Clear with Blue and Pink Splatter vinyl pressing. Right now, it is planned for a late December shipping date, but we hope to be able to get it to you sooner than that! Thanks for bearing with us during this busy period.

Please stand by for tracking info coming soon.

Thanks,
Your Secretly Society team

Decembers shipment is running a little bit delayed

Just got my shipment.

And I got another copy of Faye Webster's Car Therapy Sessions?

That shipped free with my November box. Why did it ship again with December?

Just went down to the leasing office to pick up my Amazon delivery and my January Secretly Society box was waiting for me there as well. Not sure when it shipped or when it was delivered. But it's early this month =)

Just went down to the leasing office to pick up my Amazon delivery and my January Secretly Society box was waiting for me there as well. Not sure when it shipped or when it was delivered. But it's early this month =)
I mean I just got my December box last week…

dqP3ibvhucKf1vOSy0xDfAZbo6Q0ki2zacZmqopviKG1_kwiLl07cK0nl1fghTdXL68-D1Vl1ab4ruTFSPyJNpdEl454ae1W5ncrm2NUw3vz98ewADO-bWu3nhWSrm1t4xW1zsPDcPGNTD01SFeAYQTv0ZstEw=s0-d-e1-ft

Such a weird announcement, they don't acknowledge that it was a previous AOTM release, let alone that they've picked the same colour again!

Back