Secretly Society

Forgive me if this was mentioned previously, but when do they usually ship out records? Start of the month or later?

After a couple listens I'm really liking this Akron/Family record. It also is a very good sounding pressing. Maybe more Secretly releases should be 2xLP 45RPM ;)

Anyone who is more familiar... What would be a next step to check out from Akron/Family?

Hope they announce the July record soon, gotta try and swap for the new Alex Lahey album one day.

Completely unfamiliar with this band. I just listened to the 3 new tracks that are out and I'm really digging them.
I'll check out their last album, now.
I signed up for 3 months (starting with Black Mountain) and this subscription is looking pretty good so far!
Just wait until you log in to your account and see the Members pricing on new releases!

Just wait until you log in to your account and see the Members pricing on new releases!
Oh, I did.... There are some good prices on older releases too!
I placed an order that filled up my free shipping slots for the first two months....

Oh, I did.... There are some good prices on older releases too!
I placed an order that filled up my free shipping slots for the first two months....
Around Christmas they had a 20% off sale and a lot of records were like $7. I was buying them just to give to people.

I also got the sky blue Shame for $10 and the sleeve ended up being signed by the whole band.

Around Christmas they had a 20% off sale and a lot of records were like $7. I was buying them just to give to people.

I also got the sky blue Shame for $10 and the sleeve ended up being signed by the whole band.
That Shame album is amazing!
I got Phosphorecent's Muchacho and Khruangbin's Con todo el Mundo for 10 bucks.

Back