Secretly Society

I know this is semi off topic but one thing I absolutely love about Secretly Society, and the secretly group generally, is their use of those Whiplash vinyl mailers. Damn they're good.
Yeah, for their mailers are top notch. The only time I had a problem is when I got a bunch of sale stuff and the distribution center put way too much stuff in the mailer and some corners got bent. But I save all of the mailers I get from them and they're the first ones I re use.

Mine is on the way

Also for newer members, you can contact them about getting on the guest list for concerts, no guarantees but it is a perk they offer

A couple of questions about joining Secretly...

It's $60 for three months including shipping - do items from the member store also ship for free? Or do they add them to your next monthly shipment?

Is there any sort of promo code or discount for new members??

Thanks.

It's $60 for three months including shipping - do items from the member store also ship for free? Or do they add them to your next monthly shipment?

Thanks.
It does include shipping, and free shipping in the member store if you assign your purchase to a monthly box. I signed up with a promo code in December and those do occasionally float around.

Thanks.
You can buy anything in the member store but it only ships free if you choose to have it ship with your monthly box. And shipping is kind of expensive in your own so this is definitely the way to go.

my Black Mountain showed up today. Excited to check it out. I tentatively decided to reup for another three months after seeing that next month's selection was Bleached.

I've seen some of you say you've swapped your choice. How does that work? Not seeing anything in the account section of the site.

my Black Mountain showed up today. Excited to check it out. I tentatively decided to reup for another three months after seeing that next month's selection was Bleached.

I've seen some of you say you've swapped your choice. How does that work? Not seeing anything in the account section of the site.
You just email them. You can swap for anything in the store up to a certain price.

For everyone that is getting them did it show on informed delivery? I it have Black Mountain and Marlon Williams live coming this month. Not sure what the hold up would be.

You just email them. You can swap for anything in the store up to a certain price.

For everyone that is getting them did it show on informed delivery? I it have Black Mountain and Marlon Williams live coming this month. Not sure what the hold up would be.
Oh nice. I'll try that if anything comes up that I don't want/need.

Mine never showed up in Informed Delivery and I never got a shipping notice either. Looks like it shipped Wednesday based on my tracking info after the fact.

Oh nice. I'll try that if anything comes up that I don't want/need.

Mine never showed up in Informed Delivery and I never got a shipping notice either. Looks like it shipped Wednesday based on my tracking info after the fact.
Hopefully I have a nice surprise waiting for me then. That and my Doves pre orders would make for a nice little Friday evening.

It just showed up on my informed delivery today. I’m hoping it will be quick from there to here

I forgot I ordered Alex Lahey too.

Mine does show on Informed Delivery now.
(y)

Looks like I should be getting mine today, I think I ordered Alex as well. I wish there was an easier way to see that besides saving my order confirmation emails (which is what I do).

Having Secretly Group spin evening, Akron/Family, Foxygen, Black Mountain, Alex Lahey, and John and Yoko (at least that is what I have in my flip bin to play next, may not get to Lahey and doubt I will get to John and Yoko tonight)

The vmp exclusive for the new shura in the store dropping tomorrow says its released on secretly canadian, so that my be a future scociety exclusive as well

The vmp exclusive for the new shura in the store dropping tomorrow says its released on secretly canadian, so that my be a future scociety exclusive as well
They've been pretty good at confirming or denying this in the past on their facebook page. The Shura tracks sound good!

Reactions: Jan
I think based on my (maybe others as well) feedback to not have other places have an exclusive of their monthly pick, they have been following that

Reactions: Jan
I think based on my (maybe others as well) feedback to not have other places have an exclusive of their monthly pick, they have been following that
Maybe just a vatiant or indie exclusive. Just thought folks into society that dont follow the vmp threads might want to know that this is coming up in august or september as it has not been officially announced yet

Back