Secretly Society

I ended up trying a 3 month sub and picked up the Durand Jones album.
Do they add items to the store at any particular time of the month? Is there any kind of schedule to it?
The store is just the official store for those 3 labels so stuff gets added as soon as it's announced.
Sometimes they don't put the member discount up right away though.

Not sure if it works for everyone but I got codes for renewal, but my membership ends after next month

Society10 for $10 off a 6 month
Society20 for $20 off a year
I just renewed for a year. I didn’t get an email about codes though.

I really want to join. There's stuff in their member store I would love but I don't want the Black Mountain. Do you think they would swap my first shipment?

I emailed them. Hopefully I can swap and join! There's lots of stuff in the member store I'm pumped about and I love their Yoko reissues.

Last edited:
I really want to join. There's stuff in their member store I would love but I don't want the Black Mountain. Do you think they would swap my first shipment?
Most likely yes! They let me swap one for anything in the store up to a certain dollar amount. I forget what it was though. Also, a lot of the non SS releases will show up with a discount when you join and log in. Gonna grab the new Alex Lahey for $14.99!

Most likely yes! They let me swap one for anything in the store up to a certain dollar amount. I forget what it was though. Also, a lot of the non SS releases will show up with a discount when you join and log in. Gonna grab the new Alex Lahey for $14.99!

Nice! If I can swap, I'm joining.

I think this might be my next record subscription. I love a good bit of the artists on the labels. Some, like Black Mountain, I am not familiar with. But it’d be nice to support these labels and get some sweet looking pressings

Mine is expiring too. Debating if I want to go back to 3 months or 6 again. I'll probably just bite the bullet and do 6 and hope next time I renew it's the $55 deal again.
Where did y'all find out about that deal?

I think this might be my next record subscription. I love a good bit of the artists on the labels. Some, like Black Mountain, I am not familiar with. But it’d be nice to support these labels and get some sweet looking pressings
I didn’t know many of the artists on these labels when I joined but I've discovered some awesome bands. Dead Oceans has become one of my favorite labels.

Back