Secretly Society

I mean, you can't go wrong regardless. The $60 3 month sub is still a bargain at $20/album shipped. Plus you get discounts on other things in their store which you can have shipped for free with your monthly album. I've picked up some great stuff for $10.
Yeah, I don't think I realized all those benefits when I first signed up because their site doesn't play nicely on my work laptop, and the store navigation isn't great on mobile. But now that I've ransacked their back catalogue for the stuff that I want, it probably makes sense to take a step back for a bit and wait for new stuff that I really want to build up a little for a time when I can dive in and get the best bang for my buck.

I love Secretly. Their members' press of the new Cherry Glazerr record is one of the prettiest things I own. But yeah, if you're in it for fancy jackets you're probably out of luck. The whole membership feels quite no-frills but I like that and can't argue at such a (relatively) cheap price point.

That $55 for 6 months was a fantastic deal. I signed up with that too. You couldn't be a member to take advantage of it. It's not a bad idea to let it lapse and see if there's another deal. I think that's a good stance to take with all subscription services. You won't want EVERY month. If you tend to buy a few SS releases, it will save you money. The member pricing on colored records is a few buck cheaper than the retail price and they will ship them with your SS subscription. The real membership perk is most black vinyl for $9.99. You sometimes have to wait a month or two, but it gives you time. If you haven't listened to it in 2 months, you probably don't really want it.

I've swapped probably a third of the ROTMs for either previous ROTMs or just regular items in the store.

If you want to know when you're getting your ROTM, you have to use USPS Informed Delivery, but none of the subscription services are great with that.

On the site, I see it says 1 swap every 6 months. Is that still true?
I need that 6 month/$55....any leads anyone?

On the site, I see it says 1 swap every 6 months. Is that still true?
I need that 6 month/$55....any leads anyone?
I swapped three times. Twice for former ROTMs and once for a store item. I think you’re good as long as the cost is similar, but you’d have to check with SS.

I think you’ll like it @RenegadeMonster . We have similar taste and I played it 3-4 times today. I won’t have it in hand until my next SS order through.

I swapped three times. Twice for former ROTMs and once for a store item. I think you’re good as long as the cost is similar, but you’d have to check with SS.

I think you’ll like it @RenegadeMonster . We have similar taste and I played it 3-4 times today. I won’t have it in hand until my next SS order through.
Maybe @Secretly Society can directly chime in on that

Back