Secretly Society

I went ahead and signed up for 3 months. I think I’ll like Bleached, assuming I correctly understood that signing up today gives me that record in July...

And I picked up Mitski and Bon Iver while I was there, so that’s nice.

I still like VMP (and still a member) but I feel like there’s a lot of not-fun drama every month about at least one of their tracks. I’m looking forward to a less...fraught experience with this club and I’m excited!

I still like VMP (and still a member) but I feel like there’s a lot of not-fun drama every month about at least one of their tracks. I’m looking forward to a less...fraught experience with this club and I’m excited!

We were VMP members for 2 years but now just sub when there’s something of interest. Too many screw ups to sub for another year.

Just the be clear, Secretly has had its own share of gaffes in the past too. But they've always made it right. One time they sent everyone the Japanese tour edition of UMO instead of the SS version. They just re sent the right one out and we got to keep both.

They also do ship out late sometimes.

Just the be clear, Secretly has had its own share of gaffes in the past too. But they've always made it right. One time they sent everyone the Japanese tour edition of UMO instead of the SS version. They just re sent the right one out and we got to keep both.

I got two copies of the Japanese version before I got the SS version. :LOL:

Gave the other copy to my brother.

They were once so nice to me in a customer service email when I had a problem that I initially thought they were being sarcastic.

I've found them great to deal with and it's definitely a reason why I am still subscribed.

They send out emails telling you it’s shipped but no tracking number. Use USPS informed delivery. It comes from Ann Arbor MI. Could someone else confirm? I don’t have any still in my app but I think that’s right.

Thank you. I know I’ve got a few notices but they are not consistent.

Edit: none since March assuming I didn’t delete them.

Yeah I feel like I haven't gotten ship emails the last two months but I could be wrong.

Back