Secretly Society

Yeah. I only knew about it because it popped up on Informed Delivery.

I emailed, last month mine was being held up because they were restocking the Lennon/Ono album, so I had them SoO and hold off on LO, wonder if that is still a problem this month

Got a response. "We aren't offering that deal currently." You'd think they might offer SOMETHING, but no offer of any discount.

Name me another club that do exclusive pressings for $16.66 including shipping! I already feel like I rip them off so I was amazed they even offered that half price subscription offer ages ago.

Still my favourite club, they put me on the guest list to see Stella Donnelly last month, and last week got to see Alex Lahey for free too.

I really love Black Mountain's IV, they ship to Brazil (yay!), so I just subscribed for 3 months.
Black Mountain is another band that's slipped by me. I've tried a few times and it hasn't jived. Gonna check out any available singles from the new one and see what I think. At the same time a part of me is hoping I can resist a re-sub right now haha!

Name me another club that do exclusive pressings for $16.66 including shipping! I already feel like I rip them off so I was amazed they even offered that half price subscription offer ages ago.

Still my favourite club, they put me on the guest list to see Stella Donnelly last month, and last week got to see Alex Lahey for free too.
Yeah underrated, and perhaps underused perk of Secretly Society. I've even been comped tickets to a few gigs here in Australia over the years, they've always seemed to relish the opportunity to do it too, despite some extra obstacles in making it happen. Very cool.

Last time I tried to get on the guest list for a show through SS they emailed back that they'd check and let me know (few weeks before the show) then nothing. Followed up a few days before the show and they never answered.

I ended up trying a 3 month sub and picked up the Durand Jones album.
Do they add items to the store at any particular time of the month? Is there any kind of schedule to it?

I ended up trying a 3 month sub and picked up the Durand Jones album.
Do they add items to the store at any particular time of the month? Is there any kind of schedule to it?
No schedule that I know of but you'll get emails about new releases. Generally if one of us finds something cool, we post it here, like that Phoebe Bridgers "Stranger in the Alps" on blue vinyl. Not sure if it was a tour version or what, but that was the first time I'd seen it anywhere.

Back