RSD 2020

I’m listening to Camille Yarbrough’s The Iron Pot Cooker and i am loving what I’m hearing! It’s such a great listen! I had no idea Fatboy Slim’s iconic hit “Praise You” heavily sampled her song “Take Yo Praise”! I just love the spoken word, woke storytelling, Gil-Scott Heron ‘The Revolution Will Not Televised‘ vibe of this album! ✊📣

Plus, it was remastered by Kevin Gray and the lacquers were also cut by him, at Cohearant Audio! Looking forward to grabbing myself a copy! 💎

Excited for RSD tomorrow. I don't think the lineup is nearly as strong as Drop 1, but I have at least five things in my wantlist:
  • Mew
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Datarock
  • Tron OST
  • Hackers OST
Maybe kind of interested in that Britney record but I don't think I'd really ever spin it. I have a slot at 1-2-3-4 Go in Oakland (in the morning this time!) so wish me luck :p

EDIT: Seems like Mew and Datarock are EU-only? Maybe? Hard to tell.

Excited for RSD tomorrow. I don't think the lineup is nearly as strong as Drop 1, but I have at least five things in my wantlist:
  • Mew
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Datarock
  • Tron OST
  • Hackers OST
Maybe kind of interested in that Britney record but I don't think I'd really ever spin it. I have a slot at 1-2-3-4 Go in Oakland (in the morning this time!) so wish me luck :p

EDIT: Seems like Mew and Datarock are EU-only? Maybe? Hard to tell.

Fat Beats already had it listed and sold out in the US. I'd try and check other retailers

Stopped by my local today to see what RSD titles they received. Found out they only have 1 copy of Primus. Not sure I want it bad enough to justify standing in line for 2 hours... decisions, decisions.

Stopped by my local today to see what RSD titles they received. Found out they only have 1 copy of Primus. Not sure I want it bad enough to justify standing in line for 2 hours... decisions, decisions.
I think this will be super easy to get. 5,000 of them and I don't think it's a hot ticket item. I plan on getting it @ cost online somewhere tomorrow.

Fat Beats already had it listed and sold out in the US. I'd try and check other retailers

Thanks for the heads up :) I'll look around.

for this round, im only interested in the Natalie Prass exclusive, and it was only on my "maybe" list originally, so I'm just going to walk up in line at my store at whatever time i wake up tomorrow

please post links if they become available:
only thing i have to have
1600668961525-jpeg.67076

would also like if available
september-2-jpg.67579

Gave it a shot! Thanks!

It's real, although it's possible they oversell it. I stumbled across it last night, while looking for something else, and, at the time, they had a Ron Carter, too. These were not on the among other leftovers, in the past, which means that they must have gotten some late arrivals

comeback confirmed replacements is 44 bucks

now i feel more unsure about buying it.. i might just skip out this month

Back