RSD 2020

Last edited:
Try looking at the list 6 more times. I always think there's nothing and then, over time, I end up slowly wanting everything.

Every
Fucking
Time

I'm happy to have that Dirty Three already locked down, though. That was a big one for me

LOL I actually do want that Dirty Three, but I thought it wasn’t a RSD release?

I’m trying to gauge the interest in that Sweet Relief vinyl. At 2600 I wouldn’t usually be worried, but Pearl Jam fans are psychos and I fear they may bum rush the lot.

did this get moved up? i don’t even see it listed now. if so, i guess i have something else i’ll need to look for.

LOL I actually do want that Dirty Three, but I thought it wasn’t a RSD release?

It changed from a September RSD drop of 400 copies to a non-RSD release at 1k. I just preordered it and am saving the drama

did this get moved up? i don’t even see it listed now. if so, i guess i have something else i’ll need to look for.

I don't see it on the RSD site anymore, but some retailers have it listed for the October drop.

Damn my store only has 2 copies of Pilot Talk. Now I’m debating about how early I want to get there. Last time I showed up around 3:30 and there were already like 8 people in front of me...

Try looking at the list 6 more times. I always think there's nothing and then, over time, I end up slowly wanting everything.

Every
Fucking
Time

I'm happy to have that Dirty Three already locked down, though. That was a big one for me
This is my experience with RSD too. But I’m just not looking at the list for tomorrow hah. I think I wanted one album in September’s drop and ended up with 10 records.

It’s kinda pricey for only 8 tracks. For the same price you can get the Live 3xLP Replacements album. The reissues from Cherry Red are a bit pricey but they came with whole LP of bonus material.

I’m a Dino Jr. fan since the late 80s.
I kind of need this one, but only if it the sound quality is worth spinning it.
I’ll probably risk it, just to get a the live version of Sludge Feast to spin.

Thanks for the info on the label.

I'll be looking for the Curren$y and Wale releases from home. None of the locals within an hour of here seemed to have received copies according to social.

I’m a Dino Jr. fan since the late 80s.
I kind of need this one, but only if it the sound quality is worth spinning it.
I’ll probably risk it, just to get a the live version of Sludge Feast to spin.

Thanks for the info on the label.

I reckon you're hip to this...

Last edited:
Excited for RSD tomorrow. I don't think the lineup is nearly as strong as Drop 1, but I have at least five things in my wantlist:
  • Mew
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Datarock
  • Tron OST
  • Hackers OST
Maybe kind of interested in that Britney record but I don't think I'd really ever spin it. I have a slot at 1-2-3-4 Go in Oakland (in the morning this time!) so wish me luck :p

EDIT: Seems like Mew and Datarock are EU-only? Maybe? Hard to tell.

What is the Datarock release?

Back