RSD 2020

Anybody heard anything about a a Black Friday RSD? If not, does anybody think there will be one? Also wonder when we might expect a list?

Just rock or other genres? It’s a dangerous game to get into the recommendation business but willing to throw out a few no-warranties-or-guarantees recs that you can take or leave. That said NIB is an awesome album that I will definitely be picking up after playing the CD in ‘90s until the ink came off.

I know there are some cool Jazz ones, but I am a newbie. Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B I know little about it's the only genre I am very picky on who i listen to in that genre.

HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE? Ok this is top of my list now I think....

HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE? Ok this is top of my list now I think....

I picked this up from VMP back in 2016 (I think) when they were only doing a couple of exclusives a month and its possibly one of my most played albums. Awesome cover of This Time Tomorrow on there.

I picked this up from VMP back in 2016 (I think) when they were only doing a couple of exclusives a month and its possibly one of my most played albums. Awesome cover of This Time Tomorrow on there.

I was sold alone listening on Spotify for that Ziggy Stardust cover. Plus it has Freelance Whales! I know this one is super limited so if I can't nab it I will grab the Sabbath!

I was sold alone listening on Spotify for that Ziggy Stardust cover. Plus it has Freelance Whales! I know this one is super limited so if I can't nab it I will grab the Sabbath!

I had no idea it was rare. I just checked discogs and the value was about $200 dollars.... the i realised I'd added the white one to my collection and not the regular black and mine is only about a quarter of that.... shit!

I had no idea it was rare. I just checked discogs and the value was about $200 dollars.... the i realised I'd added the white one to my collection and not the regular black and mine is only about a quarter of that.... shit!

OOF! Not good! This one is out of 1,000 I hope I have luck! Though the Spoon one was out of 1900 so..... I think I have some kind of a shot. This is why I always have alternates!

Balades Sonores in France are adding the next batch of RSD releases to their store (57 titles so far). Again, I don't know if they can or will ship outside of France but if you really want something, just shoot them an email and I am sure they will do their best to help :

I have bought from them both on their store site and discogs. Their packaging isnt the best and in both cases, records were damaged and/or soaked. Happened twice and has never happened on a domestic order. They communicate well and offered a refund and shipping seemed reasonable.

Back