RSD 2020

Skalap

1578435065578.png

1597136708419.png

Since 2008, Record Store Day has grown into the world’s largest single-day music event, shining a light on the culture of the indie record store across the globe. In 2020, that world is different, so Record Store Day will be too. RSD is now scheduled to be celebrated with special, properly distanced release dates on Saturdays in August, September and October.

Record Store Day will look very different this year, but supporting indie record stores may be more important than ever. We don't know what sort of rules will be in place, or what sort of gatherings people will be in the mood for this year, so we're focusing on the music and getting the really great titles on the RSD Official List this year into the stores and into your hands, in the most financially and socially responsible way.

The titles on the RSD 2020 Official List will be released at participating record stores on one of these three RSD Drops: August 29th, September 26th, or October 24th. The new version of The List, with newly assigned RSD Drops dates for each title is below. You can choose to view the List on our website, with added detail and artwork, or you can print out a PDF that can be used as a wishlist or shopping guide.

More info here : NewsItem | RECORD STORE DAY
RSD Drops lists here in PDF and on the Webpage

Participating countries :

RSD AUSTRALIA: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD BELGIUM: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD CANADA: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD FRANCE: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD GERMANY: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD HUNGARY: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD IRELAND: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD ITALY: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD JAPAN: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD MEXICO: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD NETHERLANDS: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD POLAND: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD SPAIN: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD UK: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage
RSD USA: HERE >>> List : PDF / Webpage

Last edited:
Reserved for official informations

David Bowie - ChangesNowBowie (see here)
Surfer Blood - Astro Coast (10y reissue with 10 unreleased demos and live tracks) (see here)
Etienne Daho (who?) is the ambassador for the RSD in France (see here)
Steve Morano - Brick Lane 12" (see here)
John Lennon - Instant Karma 50th Anniversary Ultimate Remix (see here)
Kirsty Maccoll - Other People's Hearts: B-Sides 1988-1989 (see here)
Steven Wilson - 2 classic album remixes (+ 1 album?) (see here)
Spacehog - Resident Alien (see here)
The Church - Gold Afternoon Fix (see here)
Fight - A Small Deadly Space (see here)
VA - Nativity in Black - A Tribute to Black Sabbath (see here)
Gene Russell - New Direction (see here)
Unofficial list with Gorillaz D and G Sides, Blac Sabbath, Bowie x 2, Grateful Dead, BIG, Neil Young, New Order, Austin Powers OST x 2, etc... (see here)

Brandi Carlile is th RSD 2020 Ambassador (see here)
1582364370024.png

RSD UK List leasked (see here)

Please @me when you are sharing a news or if you see something I missed! Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I’m throwing this out there and many more times in the upcoming months, but I will need all your help this year.

I’ll be out of town in Chicago for a wedding and will prob be unlikely to attend this year, so will need the help of my N&G family grabbing my wants :)

That said, my only wish right now to be released this year is...

Gorillaz D and G sides!!!

We have a release announcement:

ENt6qaiXsAApcpB.jpeg

I’m throwing this out there and many more times in the upcoming months, but I will need all your help this year.

I’ll be out of town in Chicago for a wedding and will prob be unlikely to attend this year, so will need the help of my N&G family grabbing my wants :)

That said, my only wish right now to be released this year is...

Gorillaz D and G sides!!!
Mainly posting to follow the thread but also, RSD in Chicago would be awesome. Skip the wedding and go for the wax instead!😉

I'm hoping for Slipknot to reissue either vol.3 or Iowa. Iowa's 20th anniversary is in 2021, so maybe?

EDIT: I know they did Vol.3 for RSD 2014, but I wonder if they would consider doing it again? IDK man, I just really want these two on vinyl

Back