RSD 2020

Recording quality of the Rollins isn't that great either. Almost no bass. Funny thing is, the most iffy audio is on the Evans, but still, it is a dynamite performance.

I have a feeling that Resonance releases these on RSD so there can be no returns. If these were regular releases, I have no doubt returns would be flooding in to Amazon!

Both the Rollins and Evans are worthwhile, though. But the Coleman is just superb.

Anyone else’s store not get the Chris Cornell 7 inch? Maybe I missed something but Zia had a listing on their site but didn’t have any copies in their store, Stinkweeds didn’t list it for sale on their site, and I don’t think the In Groove had copies since it wasn’t in his RSD BF YouTube video. Unless it was just Arizona stores that didn’t get any copies....

Anyone else’s store not get the Chris Cornell 7 inch? Maybe I missed something but Zia had a listing on their site but didn’t have any copies in their store, Stinkweeds didn’t list it for sale on their site, and I don’t think the In Groove had copies since it wasn’t in his RSD BF YouTube video. Unless it was just Arizona stores that didn’t get any copies....
It looks like it was held back or was delayed from my understanding.

FYI for online shoppers. I just got out of my local and they had quite a few of a lot of titles and the line out the door is dwindling. Their online RSD BF stock goes on sale at 10:00 AM PDT if anybody is targeting titles online today might be a good way to go...

Last edited:
Back