RSD 2020

FYI for online shoppers. I just got out of my local and they had quite a few of a lot of titles and the line out the door is dwindling. Their online RSD BF stock goes on sale at 10:00 AM PDT if anybody is targeting titles online today might be a good way to go...
Big thanks for the tip. Went on at 1:00 and snagged the Fountains of Wayne, 45 minutes later I already had a shipping notice. I will be visiting them again i'm sure.

It’s been a hot one. Plaidroom has 19 in stock with another 4.5 hours before they go online - if you want it I’d be ready to hit them at the starting gun when they come up.
That always goes smoothly...lol...in the meantime, I'm trying the dibs thing on the instagram that @Waitressboy just mentioned

also waiting in queue on amoeba, but no idea what they have left

06AD8683-75F4-4E5E-AC31-2F7FE33F7F97.jpeg
I woke up at 5:30 am, made it down to by LRS by 6:00 (they opened at 7:00) and was on my way home by 7:30. I was mainly going for Aimee Mann but while thumbing through the titles I grabbed this Lou Reed on a whim. I think I am live music deficient because this is the 3rd Live LP I’ve purchased this month. Also, The Amiee Mann is a fantastic pressing it sounds stellar and though I still prefer the original album art the liner notes are great, Amiee does a write up for every song included. Lots of good stuff here. The Lou Reed sounds wonderful also. Black Friday was a success. Now I am gonna eat some leftovers and take a nap.

This store is uploading the stuff they have, if you want something you have to comment dibs asap. Maybe they'll post something you want.
I got dibs on a FoW from here. Thanks!

Big thanks for the tip. Went on at 1:00 and snagged the Fountains of Wayne, 45 minutes later I already had a shipping notice. I will be visiting them again i'm sure.
I placed three orders through three different stores today (Hi Voltage, Zia and Rock & Soul) and I already have tracking numbers for all of them. However that doesn’t mean the records are anywhere close to shipping - I’ve seen what the inside of Rock & Soul looks like for a week or so after RSD; it ain’t pretty.

Back