RSD 2020

Weird that it’s not on the RSD site and Plaidroom doesn’t have it, since they get soooooo much. Glad to hear it’s out there somewhere though.

I would say that if ANYONE sees a Rolling Stones in the wild, grab it. Despite the $100 price tag, it will be in such a high demand that it will be easy to get to someone who wants it - or your money back at very, very worst.

All of my locals, who usually get a ton, got either 0 or 1 copy.

someone on instagram said the europe version of The Weeknd is Black vinyl, only the us version is Purple.....

Looking at what Plaid Room got compared to the want list here, Milla is going to be a challenge for those who want it, Fountains might be a low key toughie too.

Looking at what Plaid Room got compared to the want list here, Milla is going to be a challenge for those who want it, Fountains might be a low key toughie too.
Yeah, I noticed the Plaid Room numbers and think Milla going to be tough but Aimee Mann hopefully easy.

9th and 10th in line :/ some lights stayed red for two cycles..... there was NO ONE THERE.... haven’t been this nervous in a long time!

If the Milla is gone is there any of the Jazz ones that are cool? I don’t have any really an they all looked so interesting!

9th and 10th in line :/ some lights stayed red for two cycles..... there was NO ONE THERE.... haven’t been this nervous in a long time!

If the Milla is gone is there any of the Jazz ones that are cool? I don’t have any really an they all looked so interesting!
Someone on the jazz thread listened to them all and said the George Coleman ranks first. Original recording quality of Bill Evans a bit iffy.

Back