RSD 2020

L
FYI for online shoppers. I just got out of my local and they had quite a few of a lot of titles and the line out the door is dwindling. Their online RSD BF stock goes on sale at 10:00 AM PDT is anybody is targeting titles online today ...

Damn, thats a great price on Drive by truckers. I got it at my local but they have it for a good $15-20 cheaper than Im seeing elsewhere

Wasn't this supposed to be on colored vinyl?

Has anyone in the UK seen an online store that has the George Coleman - In Baltimore release? Cant seem to find a copy anywhere!

I didn't have much on my list, but was able to get Beastie Boys, Best Coast, Bill Evans, Fountains of Wayne, Willie Nelson, and the Jazz Dispensary and Pye Girls comps.

The only one I can't track down so far is Uncle Tupelo.

Last edited:
pretty happy I got Lou Reed's magic and loss. wasn't sure if my local had it beforehand, so it was a nice surprise. anyone here got the live album from Lou as well?? is it worth picking it up?? im not that well-versed on live albums, but yea I may pick it up if I see it later this weekend

edit: oh, wait. I just checked the tracklist for the live album, and there's some VU goodies played here. nvm, im getting this now for sure lol

Back