RIP MF DOOM

Does anyone have a lead on some of the Special Herbs LPs? I have 1 & 2 and 7 & 8. I'd like to get the rest but they seem to be sold out like everything else. So dumb as I debating getting them all back when VMP released Mm..Food. I'd like the old Dr Doom covers. I know a bunch will be repressed in the spring.

Does anyone have a lead on some of the Special Herbs LPs? I have 1 & 2 and 7 & 8. I'd like to get the rest but they seem to be sold out like everything else. So dumb as I debating getting them all back when VMP released Mm..Food. I'd like the old Dr Doom covers. I know a bunch will be repressed in the spring.

This is DOOM related:

This 208-page, large format monograph from visual artist Jason Jägel includes a 10-inch vinyl EP with 3 exclusive tracks by Madlib's Yesterdays Universe.

Seventy-Three Funshine dives deep in to Jägel's stream-of-consciousness narrative style during the years 2001-2008. This is the era that created now-classic album art for the likes of MF DOOM, Madlib, and more. With the eccentric creativity of those musicians speaking to him, Jägel's work from this period is populated with masked characters, real and fictional album covers, and hyper-dense imagery. 73 Funshine is at heart an artist book: subtly constructed in chapters that feature full paintings, details, demos, marginalia, objects and ephemera. With writing by Joseph Del Pesco, Nate Denver, Jeff Jank and Jason Jägel.

Each book is signed and includes unique embellishment by the artist.

You find 3 and 4 yet? 5 and 6? May have one for you.
I did but thanks for the offer. I found them online at Reckless Records. I posted the link above but I think the other copies were finally purchased. I’d still like to get 9 & 0 but I’ll just wait for the repress. Another missed opportunity as I could’ve bought all of these with the Doom covers back when VMP sold the bundle.

View attachment 85167

So when do you think news of MF DOOM passing started to affect prices....
I had two orders canceled one from a seller on Amazon and one from a store. Ordered 12/31 as soon as I found out. Two I had on cd and never bought on wax. Both paid, excepted and then canceled. No explanation from the record store, the Amazon store said it was damaged in transit and sent back to them. Not sure if I believe this or not. I’ve never had anything from Amazon damaged and sent back. Still always received the package.

Back