RIP MF DOOM

Also this one:

Seems like this is the best option for people who don't need all the extras?

Great tribute track!

Haven't even bothered to look at ordering the 7" based on how astronomically expensive Aesop's last 7" would've been after shipping and exchange, but this looks pretty cool, and I'm glad they're putting proceeds to DOOM's fam.

Anyone ever deal with customer service from Fat Beats? I recently received a DOOM record from them and both discs are baaaaaaadly warped?
Kinda, I ordered a bundle of all the Beastie Boys reissues a few years back and it was delayed multiple times. I reached out to check status and they responded fast and were friendly, helpful and upfront about the delays. Never had anything that I needed replaced though.

Kinda, I ordered a bundle of all the Beastie Boys reissues a few years back and it was delayed multiple times. I reached out to check status and they responded fast and were friendly, helpful and upfront about the delays. Never had anything that I needed replaced though.
Thanks. Yeah, I tried to cancel this DOOM album because it was delayed for months, and just got tired of waiting for it. And I got to thinking, "do I really need to own this album? How often will I spin it?". Kind of my mentality now.

Anyways, I reached out to their customer service to cancel it, and they responded relatively quickly and said it just arrived in the warehouse and was shipping next day. Which was true.

Now it arrived. I could tell it was warped before I even opened the mailer (had a bow to it). Now I am just mostly curious how they handle defects. Based on the FAQ on their website it looks like I will have to send it back for a refund because I think the title is sold out now.

Shit, I wonder if this will get wide release...
The last pressing (the one I own) was a 15th anniversary Fat Beats exclusive of around 1,900 copies between two different colors. GOD seems to do larger runs, I bet they initially do a limited colored pressing that will sell out in 20 minutes then sometime this spring you’ll see a wide release on standard black wax.

Back