RIP MF DOOM

My ONLY concern with getting my hands on some of his stuff is if he, in true super villian fashion, requested that his estate never press or release any of his music after his death. Which, honestly, I could definitely see that being a thing he might do.

My ONLY concern with getting my hands on some of his stuff is if he, in true super villian fashion, requested that his estate never press or release any of his music after his death. Which, honestly, I could definitely see that being a thing he might do.
I hope it's somewhere in the middle. Some controlled release of stuff but not an outright cash grab on all fronts.

Maybe the represses would be meant to help support his family after he passed unexpectedly? Can’t imagine he’d be opposed to a repress wave if that was the intent

This is AMAZING. Can you make one of these? Will pay!
:) ha ha, That piece would go for probably like $500 or more based on the number of pieces, glass type, and sheer amount of time to construct. PM me and maybe we can come up with something simpler and less expensive. I was contemplating making a DOOM piece anyways, but after seeing this one, and how beautiful it is, I just feel so inferior. Ha ha.

Just picked up a novel titled There There and am a few chapters in. One of the main characters has a little monologue about MF DOOM and how he is his favorite artist and it felt a little eerie reading so soon after the news. Loving the book so far, but took a break to listen to some Vaudeville Villain

Back