Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

This is going to be great! (They all have been actually. We're all pretty cool). Can't wait to see what you pick!

We actually are! They’re all really interesting picks, more importantly good albums, and I’ve not pre-owned any of them (other than my own month obvs). No pressure @Crabbers 😉

Last edited:
We actually are! They’re all really interesting picks, more importantly good albums, and I’ve not pre-owned any of them (other that my own month obvs). No pressure @Crabbers 😉
And you're right! Every artist chosen was an album I was previously unfamiliar with. And didn't cost $34. And didn't have silly poems on card stock with a drink recipe I'll never make, sponsored by Absolut.

We really are the coolest.

Yeah I'm expecting to be picked for like June 2050 because my luck is shite most of the time

Don't know about you, but I'm ok with waiting 'cause I'm entertained with all the other people's choices. My only worry is that the album I chose gets OOS and then I'll have to forget about the hints I chose!

Don't know about you, but I'm ok with waiting 'cause I'm entertained with all the other people's choices. My only worry is that the album I chose gets OOS and then I'll have to forget about the hints I chose!
Same here. My album that I want to use is one that I feel is limited, and it's a bit concerning

And you're right! Every artist chosen was an album I was previously unfamiliar with. And didn't cost $34. And didn't have silly poems on card stock with a drink recipe I'll never make, sponsored by Absolut.

We really are the coolest.
I will be sure to try and make a drink recipe for my pick next month...just for you now....it will probably just be a beer or bourbon though;)

Back